Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ROFL

This is the message that I woke up to in the morning, from my good friend Sunny George. 
I was ROFL for quite a while.

Here goes:

This is what too much drinking leads to:

"I wasn't that drunk"
"Dude, you were in my pool trying to find Nemo."

"I wasn't that drunk!"
"You hit on your own girlfriend and asked is she was single.."

"Dude, I wasn't that drunk"
"You were arguing with yourself, over the phone and got upset when you hung up."

"I wasn't that drunk."
"You were in my closet yelling, 'Hey! Where the hell is Narnia?' "

"I wasn't that drunk.."
"You were throwing rocks at my cat screaming 'GO PIKACHU!' "

"Dude, I wasn't that drunk."
"You hugged a hobo with a white beard and cried, 'Yay Dumbledore, YOU'RE BACK!' "

(And this one's my personal favorite)

"I wasn't that drunk!"
"You gave a sock to a midget yelling, 'Take this Dobby, you're free!!!' "

xD

Share your jokes with me, I love love to laugh!
Later ya'll! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. NICE. xD

~ Esha

Namit Sharma said...

lulz