Saturday, November 13, 2010

My favorite Romantic songs.

I am not a romantic person (true story), but here is a list of songs that I Love to listen to. Good music, good lyrics (at least for most of them)

In no particular order:


  • The book of love - Peter Gabriel
  • Dice - Finley Quaye
  • Kissing - Bliss
  • Fresh Feeling - Eels
  • Clarity - John Mayer
  • Tempatation - Moby (You might not like this song right away, let it grow on you)
  • Honey and the Moon - OC soundtrack
  • Bloodstream - Stateless
  • Beautiful - Late Night Alumni
  • Brighter than Sunshine - Aqualung
  • You belong to me - Lifehouse
  • Only hope - Switchfoot
  • Closer - Joshua Radin
  • Island in the sun - Weezer
  • She could be you - Shawn Hlookoff
  • Sunburn - Owl City
  • Hello Sunshine - Super Furry Animals 
  • Stay here forever - Jewel
  • Teenage Dream - Katy Perry (Haha, yes! I actually like to listen to this one!)
  • I'm yours - Jason Mraz
There are loads more, will add them sooner or later.
Till then enjoy. 
Peace. 

2 comments:

Kiran Seth said...

OMG! There is not one song in that list that i dont love! any other songs you've got?

Avanika said...

Yep, will update then soon. : )