Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh, for the love of footwear!

I am really tired of all this nonsense about girls being complicated and moody. I mean, Seriously?

Leave a girl alone to shop with a debit card in her hand and she does not give a Damn about what you said,  what you did or didn't do, for that matter.

The world around us dissolves and all that we can see are those pair of amazing shoes or that beautiful dress. We are as good as an eight year old in a candy shop.

I speak for every girl on this planet when I say, we love clothes, we love shoes and we love bags. And there is not a flying rat's chance in hell for anybody to tweak that!

I, for example was having a bad day, till I lay my eyes on these:


Gorgeous, aren't they?

Obviously I bought them. And No, I don't care if my shoe-board is overflowing, I will always find space for more.

So long!

11 comments:

Nikita Dand said...

OMG! These are fabulous!
You can totally model for shoes FTW.

Ismail Dhaundiyal said...

If that doesn't work, I am going to catch hold of you chip!

P.S. She is right. ^^ You CAN totally model for shoes. You have the face for it.
xD

Essji said...

@Ismail
That's what I tell her about working as a RJ. She definitely has the voice for radio...and the face to go with it x)

Avanika said...

Always told you guys you reminded me of the other. See my point. :|

Ismail - I knew when I was going to make the commenting public, You would attack!

Anonymous said...

hi

Smriti said...

W.O.W!!

Amrita Thakore said...

Where! Which brand!

Avanika said...

^^ Lifestyle, Ginger. : )

Unknown said...

I like how you said Debit Card instead of Credit. You are one responsible girl.

Anonymous said...

Nice feet you have there. ;)

Avanika said...

Pratik - Yes sir, I am!

A - Erm. Thank you?