Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yeah.. remember that time (about a couple of hours ago) when I said I am going to keep this blog girly. I have a feeling that's about to go to hell.

Now, for all my friends who have been complaining about my blog being, well..suddenly very girly, here's why.

Last to last template - Awesome, but made things difficult to read. Sheh!
The template after that - People assumed I was a boy. When I had a picture of me on. *awkward silence*
Hence this template. Pink BG, birds and weird patterns. I have made my point.

I am going to have it on for at least a week!
At least I will try my best to.

3 comments:

Aditya said...

Honest to God, I was about to ask what happened with you?
I don't particularly dislike this one though, no.

Avanika said...

Aww, haha. Yeah, I am... going through a Phase.
xD

Smriti said...

What rubbish! I like this one!