Saturday, December 18, 2010

WoOT!

For starters, I have made this blog as girly as I could.
I am on a mission to prove to the world that I may not act, jump, laugh or hit like one, but that does not make me any less of a girl.

And No, I was not walking like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from the Lóreal ad while writing the "I am on a mission part" above. That ad was plain.. how do I put this delicately .. RETARDED. Thank heavens for the new ad.
You can watch the old one here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW9DPhvOJFk&feature=related
See my point?

Which brings us to this post. I have a unique inability to stop my mind from wandering. And I have some of the most hilarious visions in my head while keeping a blank face on. I am going to list down a few.

The head of one of my professor looks like a butterfly from the back. (True story). More often than not, I have an image of his hair leaving his head and flying away like a butterfly. Literally. : D

At times when I am watching a romantic movie (they don't go down too well with me) I have the image of one of the characters shooting the other right in the head for being so effing cheesy.

Every time someone hurts their foot/leg, I almost invariably have the image of them doing the "Thriller" dance. That is beyond weird, I know. And that someone can also be a really old/overweight lady. 


Every time I hear a good news, I start doing the MC Hammer dance in my head. Oh no wait, I actually do that. My bad. : D

Ooh, there are times when I am like, Really pissed off on somebody, I might have a calm blank face on but in my head, I picture his/her head exploding.

This one time, while shopping at Hill Road, Bandra, my friends and I were going through the tees in a stall. And I swear to god, they were so bad I wanted to burn them all. Plus I was rather tired that day. I was smiling at the stall owner while in my head I had an image of me picking up the stall and throwing it away, Hulk style. 

When I reach the last bit of Maggi, I always wonder how cool would it be if I had that Yudhistir's plate from Mahabaharta that refills on its own. 


Hmm... I think the rest are just Way too weird for me to share. 
: D

6 comments:

Ismail Dhaundiyal said...

Oh my god. You are a girl. :O

Rohan Mishra said...

^ What he said!

Avanika said...

You both are Dogs.

R said...

MC Hammer dance? Really! :D

Avanika said...

^^ Yeah. : D

Jhanvi said...

looool same thing happens with me too!
and I get caught most of the times.
;)