Sunday, October 10, 2010

It is weird how life picks you up and turns you around when you are falling upside down.

It is weird how that almost rhymed. ^_^

Life is weird. Not that I am complaining.

It's a battle and a celebration, at the same time, all day, everyday.

Change is the only constant, I have never quite understood the meaning of it as much as I do now, and I couldn't agree more.

It is weird how certain things, that we wanted so bad years/months/seconds ago we don't anymore, nay, we run in the opposite direction when we see them coming.

The most difficult thing to do is to get in touch with yourself. True.

The second most difficult thing is to face yourself, your reality, what you really want.

The third most difficult thing is to take the right decision, no matter how easy and appealing the wrong decision is.

Respect yourself, respect your rights and demand them. - Prof Rooshikumar Pandya.
Strong.

P.S. I am aware of how totally random this is, yes.

No comments: