Monday, July 19, 2010

This just in.

Me- That is Ridiculous! I will never be jealous of my best friend!

Ismail - What if she buys the same dress that You have been dying to get.

Me - Then I will hit her.

Ismail - What if she wasn't aware you liked it too?

Me - Then we will Totally share it.

Ismail - What if she goes to Scotland before you?

Me - What If that?

Ismail - What if she gets a new really good friend?

Me - So what? She is my best friend, not my girl friend!

Ismail - Oh, okay, so what if, she turns gay, and then starts to date a really hot chick, and then buys her the dress that You loved and goes on a vacation to Scotland with her and then post pictures on Facebook with a caption that reads - My girlfriend, my love, my Best Friend?

Me - Hmm.. now That is something to think about. So maybe I might be a little jealous then.

Ismail - I Told you! All the girls are Jealous!!

Me - So maybe we are, but so are boys!

Ismail - Oh, I never denied that, we are jealous bastards, I will shoot my best friend if he went out for beer with some other friend when he was supposed to hang out with me.

Me - Sissy. Plus, my bestie already Has a boyfriend, so if she turns Bi, it's her guy that should worry.

Ismail - I don't follow you.

Me- Like D'uh! Isn't that obvious!

Ismail - Are you F*cking Insane?! If my girl tells me she is into girls too, I will be the next happy tree friend!

Me - You're Sick.

Ismail - : D

No comments: