Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mueh.

I am having one of those mornings where you just get up will a zillion thoughts running in your head. And this happens a lot to me, given that I have a serious problem of over-thinking and over-analyzing. Hence, the completely random obtuse thoughts.

What IS the problem with having a rock solid attitude as long as you don’t throw it around on people who don’t deserve it. Why say one has an attitude problem? What is the Problem in having an attitude anyway? Isn’t everybody different? Don’t we all have our set of rights and wrongs? Is it necessary for them to coincide with the others? What’s the fun in being then.

Why do So many people say anywayS? Grown up people who should just Know it’s never anyways. It’s always just anyway, ends right there.

Do Not take the name Death by Chocolate, Not seriously, there is so much chocolate in the cake, it seriously Can kill.

How did Argentina lose the quarter finals? And Bloody ridiculously for that matter? 4-0? You have Got to be kidding me. That being said, one of the status message of my friend Khalid Khan, who is clearly a German supporter had me cracking. It goes like this:
"As I was waiting 4 a Nazi assult....... Da wait was worth it...
By da way...... Did anyone See Messi around.... If yes, Dan tell him dat Argentina jus lost 4-0 to Germany.. :D"
Witty!
On the other hand, seriously? WTF Mess-i?
Spain won, saving grace. And what a match that was! Penalty-miss-penalty-score-foul-penalty-miss. And the goal in the nick of time, David Villa is the man! But why does he hit the grounds every time he scores? That should hurt.

The saying, "Remember: No good deed ever goes unpunished" is depressingly true.

What is wrong with being homosexual? Why do people still have prejudices about people’s orientation? Isn’t the whole point of love is being with the person that you Like to be with? What has that got to do with the sex of the person? And even if it does come across as a little weird to some, why object or ridicule it? Why do people Assume, that they have a right to pass their judgment on people that do not fit in their tiny bracket of, if I may say so, Batshit convictions.

Why does nobody F**king clean the area around Borivali Court? It stinks so bad, you'd rather bolt to a Sulabh Shauchalay.

I want to swim, I want to go to Water Kingdom.

To each their own, true that, but I just find it Really hard to not contemplate over someone who dares to wear Silver Printed Shiny leggings with a short top in public. It looked like the lady just stepped out of a life size tank of Aluminium in a molten state. I swear, if anybody stared at it closely, they could fix their make-up and do their hair, in the reflection.

Two blogs that I really love to read, Khamba and Ashish Shakya

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, has a Really annoying voice! And my lord knows that every time she opens her mouth, I want to take one of those pins you use to clip clothes and clip her lips with it.

And oh, Eshank Bansal, thanks a ton buddy. MBA admissions procedure would have been insanely boring if it weren't for you.

At times you just need to let go of things. You can try as much as you want, but you have to respect the preference of others and chose where your loyalties lie. And honestly, if you have a clear mind, it is never really that difficult to decide where your loyalties lie.

You can totally like someone without having to be romantically interested in them people! There really are some good people out there, contrary to what I thought.
That being said, I continue to trust No-one.

What the hell is Wrong with my dreams. Alien invasions, animals, water fights, flying, diving, blasts, running to a no-where, I have had them all in the past couple of months. How depressing!

I really like how a friend, Esha Rehal posts her statuses on her page followed by a "|". It's very neat.

Every time I see a diamond, my mind almost instantly starts to picture a lot of little kids mining. I am not too fond of jewelery, no.

Every time it pours, I want to be in a shack in Scotland. : )
How weird is that.

Although I always knew I was crazy, I have been making that point to myself rather frequently, it's uncomfortable. I was almost about to open up my head to somebody. I have to be more careful now and stick to, "Switch phone off when feeling low" mantra.
It does me no good to share, I hate follow up calls like, "I hope you are fine now", how much I love for people to keep their pities to themselves.

I have realised that it is unfair to judge a person by a mistake they make. Even the best people on earth can make some truly disastrous mistakes. Either you can choose to let go of them, or let go of the mistake. It is always better to go for the latter. Yes, I, Avanika Vashistha, am saying to Not let go of a person. See, how I have changed.
: )

I don't like guests that stay longer than two days. I really don't.

I want Spain to win the world cup, now that Argentina has been buried. Although I will miss watching Maradona going loco.

And now, I need to clean the room. Yes, I clean, a Lot. I am anti-dust.

3 comments:

Aryan said...

Isn’t everybody different? Don’t we all have our set of rights and wrongs? Is it necessary for them to coincide with the others? What’s the fun in being then.

Respect. Right there. :)

Ruchita Garg said...

Silver printed shining leggings! Aaahahahaah!
Really?!
Do I want to picture that in my head?!

Anonymous said...

I love this article. Made me want to get inside your head. ^_^