Friday, July 16, 2010

I am.

Critical. Practical. Realist. Honest. Sarcastic.

Liars don't go down too well with me, neither do people who don't mind their own business.

Incapable of lying or diplomacy.

Hate phony people, hate drama, hate hypocrisy.

Hate manipulative people.

Love music.

Also love to read, write, sketch and paint.

Love to gossip with my bestie.

Love the rains, Hate the muck.

Love the night sky. Love to figure out constellations.

Have the inherent talent of cracking the most ridiculous jokes at the wrong time and worsening the situation.

Emotionally screwed up, my E.Q. is as good as that of a Robot.

Like to respect the elders, voluntarily. And I like for people to respect them too.

Anybody who cannot respect Women falls down a bottomless pit for me.

Don't expect me to be comforting if it's Your fault. If it isn't, I can fight the world for the truth.

Have a billion friends. Like to interact with new people. Love to travel.

Appreciate people who Try to be better human beings, but people who Pretend to be better than who they really are piss me off.

Hate power. Hate authority. Like working, love a simple life.

Don't like to talk about money.

Can be really mean when in a bad mood.

Dead easy to irk me, I don't fight unless provoked, but when I do, I mean it.

Pushover, don't stay mad for long. But take that for granted, and I will let go.

It's not really a job for me to cut people off, it comes rather naturally. And I don't care to get back.

Major trust issues. Skeptic. Friendly, yet detached.

Believe in having faith. Believe in letting go. Believe in moving on.

Like to have high expectations, Only with myself.

Self-critical.

Highly opinionated.

Say things as they are. Can not beat around the bush.

Cheating, infidelity, jugglery, et al, make me want to take a bat and beat the concerned person to pulp with it.

Sufficiently violent. I Love to punch people. : D

Can be mad at a moment, laugh in the middle of an argument, maybe even crack a joke and then be crazy mad again. It's quite normal for me. : D

Hate people who make fun of their partners in their absence.

Hate touchy people, dislike over-protective people. I can take care of myself, thank you very much.

Don't like anybody except for my father and me, to pay for My expense. And when I go out with a guy friend, I like to pay for my own food.

Gallantry and Male chauvinism are two Entirely different concepts.

I believe that the world would be pretty f**ked up without women. That being said, I don't believe in one being superior to the other.

People with a superiority complex need a reality check and a Life.

Attitude, not money determines the class of a person. I have come across brilliant examples of super rich with zero class people. Eg. A certain V.M.

I don't mind people who are full of themselves as long as they don't try project they are Better than the rest.

Hate judgmental people. I still can't see the problem with living in or homosexuality.

Jealousy is natural, but being jealous of a friend or family member is Really Shallow.

Almost everything gets me cracking, I laugh a Lot, I talk a Lot.

And No, Just because I laugh at your joke or talk to you does not mean I am interested in you romantically.

Leave me alone when I say I want to be alone.

I think listening to music when you are in a sad/apologetic mood is a complete disaster. Tried and tested, that. : D

Hate pity gestures. People, keep your pities to yourself.

I am either just detached or a strong person, emotionally, nothing seems to bother me for more than a day, but I could never figure out on which side do I fall.

Like my friends, Love my family.

Love catching up with old friends, that being said, I am Really bad at keeping in touch. I don't call, I barely ever message.

Like people with a sense of humour.

Love food.

Get bored very quickly. Restless.

Like people who take the blame for their faults, and I forgive them. The ones that Don't, piss me off. In that case, I never forget and I never forgive. And I make that clear.

Can easily see through a lie. It's a talent.

Can sit around a person that I don't like without a problem, just don't talk to me if you know I don't like you. Which again, I make sure, you do.

Love Harry Potter. I always wished I was a wizard.

Fiction excites me, I like to read about the super natural.

If I hear about something, I can't rest till I know all about it.

Love Travel and Living.

Love to shop for clothes and shoes.

Love the colours black, white and gray. I don't have a single bright piece of clothing that I bought myself, oh, except for a bright yellow Spongebob Squarepants t-shirt.

Love getting gifts, specially the small ones. : )

I save lame things, and they mean a Lot to me. I still have the Friendship band my bestie Sneha gave me back in 11th when we didn't even know each other. One of my drawer is Full of such stuff. It confuses the hell out of my mother. : D

Could be a hair stylist. : )

Hate owing money to anybody. It makes me Very uncomfortable.

Finding money in an old jeans makes me wants to dance with joy.

Oh, I like to dance.

Love to clean.

Love to ride a bike.

Love to help. I could have been a brilliant doctor if the sight of blood didn't scare the guts out of me.

Like action movies.

Love cartoons.

TV series addict.

Can listen to someone play an acoustic guitar forever.

I hate closed spaces, air conditioned cars and airplanes make me Very uncomfortable.

Perfectionist, and yet, I am not even Close to perfect, and I couldn't care less.

3 comments:

Msr said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh lot of descriptions ,,,, and lot of conflicts i could seeeeeee......

Msr said...

Ohhhhhhh lot of descriptionssss ,,, some conflicts.... put your paintings and sketches na ....... many not like I am finding ....better to be liked one..........

Avanika said...

Aah, yes I am sure there are. Will put up my sketches, soon. : )