Friday, October 9, 2009

There are so many thoughts running in my head right now. Like, it is crazy the way my head is spinning. And NONE of them are related to each other.
To begin with I had a very strange dream. It was like all the people I have come across in my life were put in a mixer and the mixer was running on full capacity.
Anyway, I also saw the promo of the new movie 2012, what I can not seem to understand is:
a. Why is everybody so scared about it already. And I will get back to this topic later.
b. Even if the world was to come to an end, why don't people just enjoy the time that they have in hand.

I want to watch Up . There is too much that I have heard about it.

Why is the weather so unpredictable. It's a burning day today, it might just be pouring tomorrow. I don't mind the rains, but the idea of global warming scares the living shit out of me.

Murphy's law is true genius. It is the single most genuine law of all the laws that we have.

September was by far the most horrifying month of my life, officially. October seems nice.

Why do men believe they are superior to women? It's ridiculous.

I haven't seen a single episode of Big Boss but from what I hear, it's crazy hilarious! Curse my job, there is never a day I step foot in my house before 9.

There is this cat that sits right outside my office, my colleagues call it fat-cat. They all love it (they are all animal lovers, talk about being a misfit). I want to put my foot under its belly, raise her above the ground and then kick her upwards in the air.

Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie together? I hear a different news everyday. I liked Jennifer way more than I can ever like Angelina. Brad Pitt is a complete idiot.

Girls are dying for Robert Pattinson. I think he needs to take a bath. I mean honestly, what's the fuss all about?

And oh, I read all the twilight books now, and I believe Edward is gay. Jacob was cool till book three, and then he turns gay too. And their daughter Renesmee,(who by the way kills Bella on her way out, and oh, Edward rips her uterus with his teeth to bring her out) is a freak.

Why can't people turn the taps off when they are not making use of it. It is very ignorant honestly.

And I think I was a little rude to Sagar unintentionally yesterday, I have to look after that.

And oh, it was my buddy Abhi's birthday yesterday. :)

Disclaimer: All the thoughts have been put down the way they appeared in my head, if you have a problem with that, I cannot help it.
That's about it for now. Got to get back to work.

3 comments:

Essji said...

2012?! Pfft,everybody who's anybody knows that the world's gonna end in 2061. True story.

Do see UP...though it has tons of dogs, not your kinda movie.

About Murphy's Law, Im pretty sure you're confusing it with Finagle's Law which states, Anything that can go wrong, will. That is so pessimistic it could have been created at an emo convention.
The real Murphy's Law states that if there are two or more ways to do something and one of those results in a catastrophe, then someone will do it that way.
So suppose there's only one way to do a thing. By Murphy's Law it has to go right.If you design something that can be installed only one way, then it can't be put in the wrong way. For example, a regular car key has equal bumps on both sides, so it doesn't matter whether you put it in one way or the other, it always works. But the house key has bumps only on one side, this means that half the time, you'll put it in the wrong way.
Many people confuse the optimistic Murphy's Law for the pessimistic Finagle's Law which is proof that Murphy's Law can even act upon itself. :)

Jolie? Aniston? I preferred Gwyneth Paltrow :D
Stoopid Brad Pitt!


Twilight? I think Ive said enough about this crap, haven't I? ;)


And off I go.....up, up and away! whoosh

Avanika said...

Wikipedia-

Murphy's law is an adage that broadly states: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."

Essji said...

Emphasis on broadly. Look down further in the wikipedia article for 'association with Murphy'. According to his son, Murphy's words are different from what is commonly known.
Read Finagle's law for further proof.


citiation needed.