Thursday, September 1, 2011

When I turned 23.


My father and sister flew down from Surat and Bangalore, respectively.

I had seven people call me between 11:30 to 11:55 p.m. just so that they could be the first ones to wish me. KP was officially the first one to wish me. 

My Grad friends (Neha, Kushi, Ram, Ashish, Alkash and Nimish) came over with a cake at 12 a.m. which read 32 instead of 23!  Haw!



My Post grad friends (Neha, P2, Poonam, Aditya, Ankit, Rachita, Nishant, Shubhra, Aditya and Naman)  threw a surprise party for me, where they decorated the room with balloons and confetti. I felt like an eight year old, it made me very happy. : )

My good friend Aditya Pathare reached college early only to decorate the board of the class for me. 

My good friend Poonam took a good dose of yelling from me just to get me to her place (where my friends had arranged for the surprise)

My good friend Neha Dhanuka cooked brownie for me. It was way better than most sizzling brownies I have had.



My good friend Monu ran around on one of his bad days (LOL.. Aww..) so that I could get my birthday gift (a watch) on time. He got a gray dial instead of black. He thought it was a black dial, just a very shiny one. (Hahaha!)

My mom cooked for 12 people in half hour notice. 

My good friend Palki flew down from Chennai.

One of my friend gifted me a pair of Boxing Gloves.

I ate almost half a KG cake. 

I realised I am blessed with such wonderful people in my life.

I love love them all so much. 

: )

2 comments:

Ashwin Bangera said...

I think the boxing gloves was the best gift!!!!!!!!

Avanika said...

Haha, I also got a Tee that read:
'I am not a Bitch, I am just giftedly Outspoken'
xD