Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What they say, what they mean.


I have read and agree with all the terms and conditions.
What they mean:
"Haha! Yeah! Okay!"

I am on my way! I'll be there in 5!
What they mean:
"Oh crap! What do I wear!"
"I am so late!"
"Taxi!"

I. am. fine.
What they really mean:
"Oh, if I had a gun right now, there'll be dead bodies spewed all around!"
"Leave. Me. Alone."
"Of course I am not fine you mind numbingly stupid person! Is this the face of someone who is fine?!"
"If you ask me this question one more time, I swear I'll get violent"

A girl asks: "Do I look okay?"
*Pause*... Yeah.

What the pause means:
"Hair - Check; Dress - Check; Shoes - Check."
"OMG! Bwahahahahahahahaaahaa!"
"What am I supposed to say to that!" *panic attack*
"I wonder if Voldemort has any more horcruxes that are not known of."

Well, it's not like that.
What they mean:
"Oh crap, time for damage control!"

Why the look? What's wrong with this dress?
Oh honey, nothing!
What they mean:
"Oh honey, nothing"
"Damn it! Why can't I control the expressions on my face!"
"You mean what is not wrong with that dress!"
"Okay, there is not enough time to tell what's wrong with that dress"
"If the gods from all the religions on earth and those from the lives beyond get together and hold a meeting to set this dress straight by amalgamating all their powers into one focal point focussed on the dress, it still couldn't be made right"

Sure, I have to go now, I'll call you!
What they mean:
"Okay, so I am wearing heels, just how fast can I run to catch a cab before he catches up with me"
"Oh my god, that was torture."
"Yeah buddy, that's not happening"

I knew it meant that!
What they mean:
"I hate being caught off-guard like that! Urrrggghh!"
"To do - Find out what the hell on earth is that."
"If I just keep a straight face long enough, there is a chance in hell they might believe me"
"I wonder what dogs feel like when they walk into a new street"

More on this later. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahha!!!

ROFLMAO!

Best - "I wonder if Voldemort has any more horcruxes that are not known of."

You have a crazy mind lady! I love it!

Avanika said...

Oh, haha! Thanks mate! ;)