Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Them Idiots!

Guys are stupid. They are nice, but stupid!

Anyway my friend just had a horrible fight with her guy for an absurd reason. I think her guy is just too stupid to function.

And I will not want to take any names here, yet here are a few little something all you guys reading this article should understand (more so because you will probably have to live with it), also this is mainly in context with my friend, me and the other girls who might be similar to us. I am not generalising it.

1. We do not mind you playing games as long as you don't call us out for a walk so that YOU can play on OUR cellphones.

2. Most of the girls can express their love but some just cannot. My friend and I fall under this category. So just because we don't say we love you that often, it doesn't mean we really don't. You mean a lot and don't expect us to say it over and over again. (ARE YOU LISTENING?!)

3. When we do something to look good and you see the difference, COMPLIMENT. It makes the effort worth it. :)

4. Next time you get an urge to say something stupid which can lead to an argument, DON'T.

5. You can check out other girls as much as you want. Now here's the tricky part, if we do not say anything to you its not because we don't care, its because we trust you so don't get pissed. And if we DO say something, its not because we doubt your intentions but its because we think YOU will like it.

6. We are not the sweet girly type and we are well aware of it. But remember that you liked us because we were a little crazy and freaky, remember that every time you think we are too disgraceful for a girl. (now this one applies quite a lot for me, I love to punch, chase stray dogs who bark at my car and dump the clutch around them, I love locating constellations, finding the entire Zodiac belt is what I am vying for, so count on me for not being romantic on a starry night and yes, I like to ride bikes even if I have fallen like a zillion times. LIVE WITH IT. PLEASE.)

7. When we say we are fine, we are not. that IS true. NOW, at this point I have come across some misleading mails that say 'When she says she's fine, she's not, talk to her". DON'T do that. Leave us alone and we will get back to being our crazy selves.

8. At most times we are not interested in the movies you like and the games you play, so when you are talking about it and we are looking around, and you GET that we are bored, don't avoid our gestures. Please stop. Us asking you to stop can again lead to an argument. And we will have the last laugh, most of the times.

9. Throwing mindless spastic scenes of jealousy are attempts of stabbing yourself.

10. We don't care how rich you are, as long as you are funny, well mannered, chew with your mouth closed and do not fart in public. Glam watches are not cool, they are Lame, it's only for the time, what's the fuss all about? Do not wear sunglasses in a mall in the evening even if they are from Prada.


That's it for now I guess.I'll add more as they come across. Which, they will.

No comments: